Mobile Access Help
What mobile databases does the library offer?
- See Mobile Databases. One of the most popular among HWCOM students is Dynamed.
How do I get the database apps the library licenses on my smart phone?
- Follow directions in Mobile Databases.
- Make sure to specify the type of your smart phone and use your FIU e-mail address when contacting the library or the database vendor.
Is there an app for the FIU Medical Library users?
The database app on my smart phone suddenly stopped working. What do I do?
- Your mobile app may expire after a year. If you are still affiliated with HWCOM, remove and re-install the app. The directions can be found in Mobile Databases.
Any recommended medical apps for medical students?
- Yes, see Clinical Apps.
- If you have suggestions for either subscription or free clinical apps, let us know.
- Contact the library digital services.