- » Research & Resources
If you are new to the Medical Library, please check:
FIU Medical Library offers expert help on medical resources and research.
- Medical Student Research (MD2B log-in required)
- Research at FIU College of Medicine
- Check out the Research Help Guide.
- Or contact one of the medical librarians.
(An in-person research consultation is also available.)
- Call: 305-348-1466.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- IM: Use the chat window on the right.
- Office Communicator: Search for “Medical Library Reference Group.”
If you get an error message, please try a different web browser. Or call or e-mail the Help Desk at 305-348-1466 (firstname.lastname@example.org).