- Virtual Library Tour (Video Tutorial)
- How to Find e-Books (PDF)
- How to Find e-Journals (PDF)
- How to Get to Full-Text Articles (PDF)
- LibX Library Toolbar - Research & Technology Workshop Presentation (PDF)
- Refworks & PubMed: Step-By-Step Guide (PDF)
- How to Import PubMed Citations into Refworks (Video Tutorial)
- Off-campus access to e-resources
How to Access E-Resources
- New HWCOM students and faculty need to acquire a Panther ID card.
- Please contact HWCOM Human Resources if you are a new faculty member.
- Go to the Medical Library website.
- Click on the electronic resource you want to access.
- Log in with your FIU email user ID and password.
NOTE: This will only take place if you are off-the-campus.
- You may also log in with the 14-digit barcode number on the back of your Panther ID card and the password for the library account.
NOTE: If the barcode number does not let you in, your library account may not have been automatically activated. Please contact the library.
- Still having a problem?
See the Off-Campus Access page for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions provides answers to questions in the following areas.
- Access privileges
- Borrowing library materials
- Electronic resources
- Using the library
- Research help
- Questions & comments